Work Profile- Docketing Executive
Total Work Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Work Location: New Delhi
- Monitors and maintain reports for statistical analysis
- Provides docket reports upon request by attorneys
- Manages docketing database
- Manages intake of transferred files and entry into database as applicable
- Maintains the docketing database/calendar for the Intellectual Property department.
- Track important filing and deadlines, confirms filings, and generates reports detailing action items and due dates.
- Reviews filings, and updates rule sets.
- Good communication skills
- Responsible attitude and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Well-developed interpersonal and active listening skills
- Prior experience of foreign filing is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of basic computer skills
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any Stream
Beginning of employment
2 - 5 Years
Duration of employment
110001, New Delhi
July 26, 2018