Work Profile- Executive Assistant
Total Work Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Work Location: Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains Partners appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good communication skills
- Responsible attitude and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Well-developed interpersonal and active listening skills
- Prior experience of foreign filing is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of basic computer skills
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any Stream
Beginning of employment
2 - 5 Years
Duration of employment
Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
July 26, 2018