Patent Agent - Patent Prosecution - Engineering
Work Profile- Patent Prosecution - Engineering
Total Work Experience: 4+ Years
Work Location: Delhi
- Supervising preparation and filing of patent applications in India and completing all formal/statutory requirements
- Analyzing Examination Reports/Official Action issued by the Indian Patent Office, USPTO/EPO/SIPO/JPO/KPO and other jurisdictions and coordinating with foreign associates
- preparing draft response including claim amendments, if any;
- Preparing and filing response to the Examination Report with the Indian Patent Office
- Conducting hearing and preparing and filing written submission at the Indian Patent Office.
- Preparing pleadings, evidences and forms and conducting hearings in Pre and Post Grant Oppositions before the Indian Patent Office.
- Preparing, filing and conducting hearings in review petitions at IPO or appeals at IPAB.
- Excellent understanding of technologies including 4G/LTE/5G telecom standards, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Automotive, Heavy Engineering.
- Excellent skills for analyzing prior arts, distinguishing novel and inventive features, drafting arguments, claim amendments, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Indian patents laws and hands-on experience of interacting with the Examiners/Controllers and conducting hearings
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, Ph.d (Electronics/ Computer Science/ Electricals/ Mechanical/Telecommunication/Mechanical) and Registered Patent Agent
December 2, 2019