Work Profile- Patent Analyst (Engineering and Science)
PQE: 1 – 3 Years
Job Locations- Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru
- Conducting patent search projects to the expected qualities and on a timely manner.
- Using technical background and experiences to understand invention or patent disclosures;
- Conduct patent and non-patent literature searches for generating technology landscapes, patentability, freedom to operate, validity/invalidity and infringement reports
- Analyzing patent and non-patent literature for the above purposes;
- Analyzing patent claims and description for claims mapping, portfolio analysis, patent categorization, etc.
- Technical understanding of the invention disclosure, and identification of search focus.
- Problem solving skills in constructing and conducting patent searches using search strings.
- Skills to analyze results and completing search report in timely manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication (in English) skills
- Excellent comprehension and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible attitude with ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and team work
- Excellent knowledge of Patents laws of major jurisdictions, patent databases, and technical domains
- Prior experience in patents search & analytics will be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other tools.
Engineering : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, Ph.d (Electronics/ Electricals/ Mechanical/Telecommunication)
Science : B.Sc/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech/Ph.d (Biotechnology/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering)