Work Profile- Patents Paralegal
Total Work Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Work Location: Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Handles cost query
- Filing of new patent application via e-filing Module.
- Completing patent filing formalities like Form 1, Form 3, FORM 9, FORM 18, FORM 26 , Certified Priority document, RULE 92 bis, extension of time, petition etc.
- Handles Request for examination (RFE) portfolio
- Preparing and filing of amendments in patent application
- Preparing and filing request for addition/deletion of inventor on Form 8
- Preparing and filing Preparing and filing a request to obtain CPD
- Preparing and filing a request for withdrawal
- Handles Client Communications
- IPO Follow-up for Publication correction, issuance of corrected LPD
- Follow up with clients regarding upcoming deadlines and instructions
- Preparing and filing a request to record the change of ownership on Form 6
- Follow up with client for recordal documents
- Follow up with IPO for recordal status
- Reporting filing of application to client and billing
- Reporting the filing of Form 1, Form 3, Form 6, Form 13, Form 18, CPD, etc.
- Reporting Letter Patent Document to client
- Preparing & Filing PCT Application
- Good communication skills
- Responsible attitude and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Well-developed interpersonal and active listening skills
- Prior experience of foreign filing is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of basic computer skills
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any Stream