Work Profile- Trademarks Paralegal
Total Work Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Work Location: Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Prepares Trademark applications for filing at the Registry.
- Maintaining diaries for deadlines/due dates.
- Physical and digitized maintenance of files.
- Convey and draft instructions to foreign counsel related to trademark matters.
- Coordinates with different in-house departments and supervise outside counsel to assure deadlines are met.
- Performs searches of the Trademarks Journals and Trademarks Registries online database.
- Support attorneys to prepare documents pertinent to oppositions, cancellations or litigations. Develop and execute trademark portfolio reports.
- Upgrading on procedures and modifications in applicable laws plus regulations in International trademark offices.
- Assists domain name registration stuff.
- Develops and file customs recording.
- Supports trademark-related projects along with anti-counterfeiting efforts
- Good communication skills
- Responsible attitude and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Well-developed interpersonal and active listening skills
- Prior experience of foreign filing is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of basic computer skills
Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in any Stream
Beginning of employment
2 - 5 Years
Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
July 26, 2018